To promote your site effectively, you need special SEO tools that help you get rid of a bunch of routine work, and also free up a lot of time. We offer you a list of modern SEO tools that allow you to monitor the state of any Internet resources in automatic mode, showing you the results of the analysis.
What is SEO?
One of the most relevant elements of Internet marketing today is SEO optimization, which is a set of measures to raise the position of the site in the results of search engines for certain user queries.
Promotion of sites to the top of search engines is associated with performing a large amount of work: from collecting data and working out the semantic core to analyzing competitors. SEO tools include services, plugins, and programs designed to simplify the activities of professionals in the field. Website optimization tools, offered free of charge, can be conditionally divided into groups.
The necessary tools for SEO
We have selected the best tools for organizing the work of the CEO according to certain categories:
Keyword Analysis Tools
- Google AdWords Keyword Planner. With the help of such an optimization tool, the effectiveness of existing and new keywords is assessed, and a list of them is created. The planner is used to select competitive bids and calculate the budget for campaigns.
- io. The SEO tool explores keywords through Google’s autocomplete feature. Queries are generated with related and close values. The tool works like this: The Keyword Tool adds various numbers and letters to the query, placing them before and after it. The client can choose the language to generate and the domain owned by Google.
- Keyword Eye. The service is intended for the selection of queries when developing contextual advertising and SEO campaigns. The client enters a keyword, and the tool returns options similar to it. In the visual interface, the font size reflects the frequency of requests per month. Color is the competitiveness of the keyword. There are tabs as well as a right-click context menu with additional visualized statistics. With the help of such information, a study of competitors‘ keywords is carried out, the frequency of requests in a particular field of activity is determined.
Content analysis tools
- The website tool searches the internet for unconfirmed copies of pages. To do this, enter the address of the section where verification is required. The tool can also add warning banners to indicate that the content is protected from unauthorized use.
To analyze the performance of the site and pages. The list of such tools may include the following:
- Google Developers PageSpeed Insights. The service measures the speed of loading pages on personal computers and mobile devices. URL verification is carried out 2 times using different user agents. Within the scale, the indicator of the speed of the resource can vary within the range of 0-100 points. Page performance is considered good if the score is above 85.
- Pingdom Website Speed Tool. The SEO tool shows the time it takes to load all pages of the site. With the help of this service, specialists can find the reasons for the slowdown. In addition, the Pingdom Website Speed Tool provides a timeline for researching performance, reports page size, and makes recommendations for speeding up the resource.